There was hot weather and hot battles to determine who is the strongest.
14 athletes from 13 countries, 6 hard events. New Polish star – Mateusz won pretty handedly with 4 out of 6 events and seems to be an athlete to watch out for in the future.
1. Mateusz Kieliszkowski (Poland)
2. Sergey Trubitsin (Uzbekistan)
3. Dimitar Savatinov (Bulgaria)
4-5. Oleksandr Lashyn (Ukraine), Evgenii Markov (Russia)
6. Hamza Primov (Uzbekistan)
7. Ari Gunnarsson (Iceland)
8. Tarmo Mitt (Estonia)
9. Rolands Gulbis (Latvia)
10. Sergey Vachynski (Belarus)
11. Alexey Pisarevsky (Kazakhstan)
12. Shurat Alihonov (Uzbekistan)
13. Sergiu Mirzenco (Moldova)
14. Antanas Abrutis (Lithuania)